Chartable's podcast ad attribution and measurement service
- How many events does my pixel/SDK track?
- How does Chartable match my site activity back to impressions?
- What's an SDK?
- What is the difference between "Household" and "Estimated" metrics?
- Why are my Chartable impressions different from the downloads the ad seller showed me?
- How do I check that my Chartable web pixel is properly installed?
- How does the conversion lift study work?
- What are "Impressions"?
- What insights do podcast publishers see in SmartAds?
- What is a device graph, and how does it work?
- What is "Attributed Unique Visits (Estimated)"?
- What is "Reach"?
- What is "Response Rate"?
- What is "Frequency"?
- What is a "Household"?
- How long are baked-in ads monitored for impressions?
- What is the attribution window (or lookback window) for SmartAds?